Friday, 24 September 2010

Crafty Catz DT#51 STITCHING



I,m feeling really chuffed with myself at the moment,Coz my mum came home from her 2 week stay at my sisters in Ireland to find her newly decorated Lounge which me and my darling hubby secretly done while she was away and she was over the moon to say the least she loved it and it was well worth seeing her face light up i can tell you.

Today is the start of a brand new challenge at CRAFTY CATZ this weeks has been chosen by my lovely teamie Suzanne and she wants to see STITCHING on your projects be it Faux, machine or hand stitching.We cant wait to see all your lovely creations once again Thankyou for all the fab entries for last weeks Colour Combo,be sure to check back to see if you,ve won.

For my card i,ve used this gorgeous Sweetpea Stamp called WINTERBERRY Exclusively available in the uk at The CRAFTS and ME store HERE
I added stitching using a small sewing machine i got from tesco,s.
I coloured her with Promarkers added Stardust stickles for some sparkle,the snowflakes i made using a Martha stewart punch,crafty ribbons organza Ribbon,Papermania xmas papers and glitter card, charm and Buttons from my stash.

The prize up for grabs this week has been kindly donated by my lovely Teamie Lindsey it,s this fab Crafters companion Christmas stamp set.


I am entering this card into the following challenges.
1=IN A SWEETPEA DREAM Their very 1st Challenge which is SHOW US YOUR DREAM
2=WILD ORCHID #6 =Ribbons and Bows
3=CHARISMA CARDZ#38 Anything Goes
4=A SPOONFULL OF SUGAR #122 =Anything goes
5= SWEETPEA STAMPERS -Charmed i,m sure
I do hope you can join us once again this week.

15 comments:

Lizzy xx said...

WOW what a stunning card Trish, luvin the lush colour combo & fabby layout xx Lizzy xx :)

Teresa said...

Trish I love the blue and red together it looks great. I am so pleased your Mum loved her room all your hard work with your kind thoughts paid off when you saw your Mum's face how lovely.
Teresa x

KymKreates said...

I adore the magnificent color scheme you have chosen for your creation. Instead of using greens and reds. Your coloring is outstanding and the stitching is a lovely touch!!! That ribbon is splendid and really sets it off.

Thanks for joining us for the first challenge at “In A Sweet Pea Dream” and best of luck!

xoxo,
KymKreates
Sweet Pea DT

Basslady said...

stunning colouring and very cool style!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Trish
A stunning card,love the image and the colours,
hugs Dianne xx :)

Doreen said...

What a stunning creation your colouring is superb and a great layout.Thanks for sharing this with us at Sweet Pea Stampers.xxx

coops said...

wow fantastic card trish.the image is stunning and i love your colours and the big beautiful bow :)

xx coops xx

carol said...

hi Trish super card again this week, love the colour, hugs carol x

Pascale said...

Hi Trish this is so beautiful the colours are superb and I adore how you have coloured the image. Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers hugs Pascale

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

this is very pretty!
thanks so much for joining us at SPS this week!!!

Gemma said...

a gorgeous card, I love that image! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

sweetpeastamps said...

Trish, I love the colrs you chose, this is beautiful. Thank you for partaking in our first challenge

Sarah A said...

Hi Trish

What a stunningly beautiful card, love the colours and your colouring is perfect!

Thanks for joining us over on Sweet Pea Stampers.

If I go away can you come and decorate my living room?? What a wonderful surprise for your Mum.

Sarah x

Debbie said...

What a gorgeous colour combination - has great texture to it also

crafty amy said...

Hi Trish :D
This is gorgeous! I love that charm. I am so hapy that your Mum liked her redecorated house :D
Thank you for joining us at sweet pea stampers and good luck :D

Hugs

Amy xx