Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Wild Orchid #17 + LOTV #84




Oh my i,m everso late posting this i,ve been rather busy today what with work food shopping (which i hate) walking the dogs a long walk may i add as i want to lose some weight before my sons wedding in September and hubby had me walking a least 3 miles tonight grrrr. I wanted to enter this card for the Lotv challenge which ends tonight so needed to get this posted.
For my card i have used Lotv Best friends stamp it,s so cute dont you think.
Other items used.
Nesties, Marianne creatable die,Wild Orchid Flowers,Glamour Dust,Pearls,ribbon and lace which is a beautiful deep purple but doesn,t show up so well in the pic. from my stash,Trimcraft papers,Stampsaway sentiment.
Promarkers=Rose pink,pale pink,Cerise,Fushcia pink,Pastel Pink,Lavender,Mulberry,Purple,Orchid,Putty,Lilac,Ivory,Blush,Ice grey 1 &3 Blender,Warm grey 1.
Challenges=
1 = WILD ORCHID #17 Sketch
2= LOTV #84 My favourite colours which are Purple and Pink.
Thanx so much for visiting.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

4 comments:

CraftyC said...

Your card is so pretty Trish. Love the colours and the pretty lace. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card

Vicky said...

OMW 3 miles girl....I get so tired when I do 3 miles the left & right pedal just seems to get harder & harder when I want change gear & go faster lol. Yeah thats the only way I do 3 miles lol.
Gorgeous card shug love love love the image.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card trish.love the sweet image and beautiful colours :D

xx coops xx