Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Melody Flapper 2 Crafts and Me Dt card



Good afternoon,today it,s my turn to showcase a stamp on the Crafts and Me blog HERE and for my card i used Lemon Shortbreads Melody Flapper 2 available only at Crafts and Me.This is the 1st time i,ve inked her up and i wish i had sooner shes a dream to colour,i have coloured her using Promarkers which are now available from the Crafts and me Store HERE which includes the NEW Blending sets.
I added Liquid pearls to make the necklace and earrings stand out and Stickles for the shine on her bracelet.
Other items used. Scalloped oval Nesties,Marieanne Creatable leaf die(which i cut up and placed around the frame),Flowers are a combination of WOC roses and Marieanne creatable flower die and petals from my stash. Martha Stewart punch, Ribbon from my stash,Lotv Sentiment,Papers are the New Liquorice Sherbet Capsule collection from Papermania and pearls from my stash.The sketch is one of Claudia Rossa,s which is featured on Corrys Blog and if you use it you have a 2nd entry for her Whopping Candy.

I am entering this card into the following Challenges.
1= BUNNY ZOES #10 Birthday + Lots of Pearls
2= DIE CUT DREAMS #85 Mothers Day or Special Friend
3= ASFOS #144 Ribbon, Pearls/Rhinestones and Flowers
4= GINGERLOFT #14 Die Cuts or Punches
5=CHARISMA CARDZ #11 Die Cuts
6= WILD ORCHID CRAFTS Dieing to punch it out
7= CRAFT YOUR DAYS AWAY #16 Mum or special Lady
8= WOODWARE USA #19 Black and White + 1 other colour

If you dont already know The Crafts and Me challenges are now weekly so Tomorrow sees the Digi team host their 1st Challenge and are sponsored by Crafts and me and Teresa will be giving the lucky winner a £10 voucher to spend at the store, so please pop on over and see what the challenge is and see all fab creations they have come up with.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

17 comments:

Lizzy xx said...

WOW this is stunning Trish, fab image & layout & luv the lush colour combo...good luck in the challenges.

xx Lizzy xx :)

jennie'g' said...

stunning card love it jenniexx

Vicky said...

Hi my sweetie wow I love this card the colours are gorgeous & wow does she look stunning. Love your colouring its what makes her look so stunning this is on my next to buy list. My list is getting long for Teresa's shop I'm just waiting on the stamps coming in stock then I get to shop shop shop....spend spend spend.....then watch hubby cry cry cry....rofl....

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Pauline said...

Beautiful! A stunning image beautifully coloured, and I really like the leafft swirls around the die cut, it look so effective.

Teresa said...

Trish such georgous work I really love the colours you have used. THIS CARD is really elegant lovely for any grown up age, I love the embellie around the frame.
Teresa x

coops said...

stunning card trish.love the gorgeous image and fab embellies and colours :D

xx coops xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

gorgeous hun! love the leaves around the image they are stunning!!!!

Thank you for sharing with us at Gingerloft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Purple Crazy said...

fab creation she's very classy, thanks for joining us at Gingerloft this week.

Debs said...

what a stunning image, fabulous color combo and I love the flowers, Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Die Cut Dreams and we hope to see you again soon
Debs
xxx

carol said...

ooh wow super card, great image, x carol

Cor* said...

This is absolutely stunning! Wonderful colors and paper TDF!! Perfect coloring and embellies! Thanks so much for entering my candy again with this lovely take on my sketch! Good luck.

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Trish,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Trish,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

thestampingbug said...

What a great image. She looks like a Flapper Girl. Love it!!!

Kerry

Crafty Chris said...

A beautiful card, Thanks for joining us at DCD.
Chris x

Dazie said...

Oh wow I love this image! You have picked some lovely colours too!

Thanks for joining us over at Craft Your Days Away this time!
Dazie
x

Suzanne :O ) said...

gorgeous card, love the pearls you added, they fit perfectly with the image! thanks for playing along with us over at woodware usa!