Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Moonlight Whispering





Good Morning hope you are all well,I am working overtime this week so not much time to craft till sunday.Todays Tuesday and my turn to showcase a stamp on the CRAFTS and ME Blog. My card today has one of the older SWEETPEA stamps ching-chou kuik's MOONLIGHT WHISPERING it,s Instock and Available HERE at the CRAFTS and ME Store.I love this stamp and havent inked it up for a while.I thought i,d have a change and do something different than a square card so i got out my Hougie Board project book and had a go at The Art Deco or V card and heres the result.It starts of as a piece of A4 card and makes and A5 card. I quite like the result.I also had a go at distressing and went to town as i got some Distress inks and Blending tools at Stamperama in february and think it came out alright for my 1st go! I have sprayed it all over with Pearl Glimmer mist also available at The Crafts and me Store HEREit doesn,t show up too good in the 1st 2 pics but you can see it in the 3rd closeup pic.
Other items used=
Promarkers,Martha StewartBorder Punch,Marieann creatable flower die,sissix swirl and hearts die,Papers K&Co,Wild Orchid paper roses,Vintage Photo Distress ink,ek Butterfly punch,Pearls ,card and Heart charm for my stash.

Challenges
1=BLING IT ON Anything goes plus option of adding a charm(HEART)
2=PAPERTAKE WEEKLY 2nd entry Anything goes
3=ALYS SUNDAYS Anything goes
4=CARD CUPIDS Anything Goes
5=STAMPING VACATION Vintage /Torn Edges
6=ONE STITCH AT A TIME Use a Charm
7=WILD ORCHID CRAFTS #18 Anything Goes

Dont forget to enter the Crafts and Me Challenge set by the my lovely Teamie Vix and the theme is (UNDER THE SEA) so you can get out all those fab Sweetpea mermaids.You have another week to get yours linked up.
Ta ra for now.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

7 comments:

Teresa said...

Trish this is georgous I love the colours fantastic job and your 1st try what will the next one be like then, and guess what I have the same easel.
Teresa x

Vicky said...

Awesome card hunni I love love love the image she is gorgeous & the background looks fantastic shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Riet said...

So beautful Trish,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

coops said...

wow, this is stunning trish.fantastic shape and i love the beautiful image and rich colours :D

xx coops xx

Patsi said...

Beautiful such a stunning image. Thankyou for joining us at bling it on x

laney said...

WOW!! Gorgeous Trish!!
thanks for joining us on the very first challenge at Bling it On, hope to see you again
hugs

Debs said...

totally stunning Trish..thanks so much for joining us for our first challenge at Bling It On...hugs Debs x