Wednesday 6 May 2009

The Cuttlebug Spot #29 Happy Mothers Day


Found this challenge blog while visiting my buddie
SassysSecrets Blog Thanx Sue
The challenge Here was to make a Mothersday card for Mum Grandma or someone special,Using a cuttlebug of course.
I used my New Greeting Farm Stamp Fairy Chloe which arrived on my doorstep today!!!
I watercoloured the image and used Prima flowers, Laura Ashley Papers Lace from Hobbycraft.Nesties Oval Scalloed dies,Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Folder and Button Border Folder.
Thanx for looking.
Trish (-:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

elllo buddie mate.....aw cheers for the mention...and lovin your card...sooooooooooooo cute.....not heard of the button folder..soooooooo id beter keep me eyes peeled hope your enjoying your birthday toy....mmmmmm wonder what ill get on sat....meanwhile once you get playing you ant gonna stop i love my bug....you will too...hugs & lvs sassyxx.

jacque4u2c said...

This is just beautiful - you should also enter over at the Paper Blooms Blog - it fits right in there beautifully too! Just gorgeous!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Trish a beautiful card and a cute image. Dianne xx

Riet said...

Wowwwww Trish,what a beautiful card,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x