Sunday 24 May 2009

DTDF#1 + ASFOS #52




I have combined 2 challenges One being a Sketch by Dawny P
Dies to Die for with 3 Yummy prizes one being the new Miss Anyas Rain Snow and Shine Whoo Hooo.
and the other is CELEBRATION for
A spoonfull of SugarThey are celebrating the challenge blogs 1ST BIRTHDAY and have fab prizes.
I used my New Sarah Kay stamp Rose,s Garden she so sweet.And i coloured her using my very New copics so this is my 1st go with them(think i need more LOL)
DP papers, organza ribbon,paper brads and flowers.
Thanx for visiting my blog.
Trish (-:

4 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Trish,l love the image and colours,so gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

A gorgeous card.Dianne xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is so pretty Trish. The papers are really delicate and they suit the image perfectly. I love this card.
Sharon xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is such a gorgeous card hunny, this is one of my favouirite sugar nellie images and the colours are just gorgeous! hugs Linda x