Friday 8 January 2010

Crafty Catz DT card Challenge #14 + Simon says+ Quixotic #8



Crafty Catz challenge #14 this week has been set by DT member KIRSTY and It,s a Theme BRIGHT n SPARKLY.
For my card i coloured my fab new Digi Image from SUGAR NELLIE =DREAMCATCHER with Promarkers added Stickles for the SPARKLE and used bright backing papers which came free with a magazine.The ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons (theres a link on my sidebar)Roses are from Poundland.
I have also entered this card for the SIMON SAYS and the QUIXOTIC #8
challenge this week which is HOT CHOCOLATE

10 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Trish
A stunning card,
Hugs Dianne xx

Aunty Sue said...

stunning trish

Joey said...

Hi Trish

this is stunning, gorgeous image and layout.

Joey.xxx

Joe's Craft World said...

Gorgeous cards. Good luck with the challenge. Joe xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Trish, Gorgeous card.Check out my blog when you get chance I've been playing with some of those yummy images you sent me in December, Sue x

Christine said...

Hi Trish love this image & colouring is perfect gorgeous card love it.

Hugs Christine xx

Annette said...

Hi Trish
Thanks for the comments on my new blog, of course i remember you!!!! Wondered where you'd gone, so will i not have time for Do crafts now!!! Your card is stunning. sandra x

Suzie said...

Beautiful, love the sparkle and congrats on your new dt post. Suzie x

coops said...

stunning card trish, gorgeous image and colours.huge congrats on your dt post hun.luv coops.xx

carol said...

lovely pretty image, your card looks beautiful, x carol