Friday 12 March 2010

Sketch Saturday #93 + Passion for Promarkers + Fussy and Fancy #6





Hiya hope you are all ready for another weekend, it,s my saturday at work(i work every other)so no crafting till sat night.
This is My second post for today this card covers 3 challenges.
1= SKETCH SATURDAY A Brill Sketch from Maya
2= PASSION FOR PROMARKERS Colour Combo BRIGHT GREEN and MANGO
3= FUSSY AND FANCY Which is "GREEN"
I have used another Gorgeous Sweetpea Stamp RISING FLAME which you can purchase exclusively from CRAFTS AND ME
I coloured her with Promarkers papers are from Papermania Pearls from papercellar flowers are Green tea ,Crafty Ribbons green dotty Ribbon and the HEART embellishment I made MYSELF with a CRAFTY LADY mould using DELIGHT CLAY both also available from CRAFTS AND ME
I Coloured it with Promarkers in BRIGHT GREEN and MANGO added some stickles for some sparkle and then Covered it with Glossy Accents.(whatya think?)

10 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Trish
Another gorgeous card from you,
Hugs Dianne xx

craftymum said...

So glad you managed to follow my colour combo at PFP this week. I think a lot have found it difficult but you have made a great card withb it. love the stamp.
Love Sarah (GDT) XXX

Mina said...

wow shes amazing in these bright colours Trish...stunning card
Mina xxx

Teresa said...

Trish wow!! so pretty one of my fav. colours and I love what you have done with the clay heart so clever.
Luv Teresa xx

coops said...

oh wow trish, this is stunning.my all time fav colours and the image is gorgeous.love the heart on your flowers too.luv coops.xx

Lisa Jane said...

what a beautiful card - i am loving green and orange as a colour combo
The image is delightful
Lisa ;)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Trish, what a gorgeous card. Love the beautiful image (still haven't got one yet but definitely will be soon). Great layout and love the papers. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

carol said...

Hi trish, lovely card, x carol

Aunty Sue said...

well done on your win

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I love the green ribbons. Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April