Wednesday 10 March 2010

Sweetpea March Challenge +Friday Sketchers#92 +C4C27





Heres my card for today I have entered it for 3 Challenges.
1= SWEETPEA CUSTOMER CARD CHALLENGE Rules=
1. Create a card that screams "Spring!"
2. It must have the colors: pink, green and yellow.
3. It must have flowers somewhere on it.
4. Only Sweet Pea Stamps can be used.

2= FRIDAY SKETCHERS#92 set by Claudia and theres a fab prize from Motivet Stamps.

3= CRAZY FOR CHALLENGES #27 PAPERPIECING

I have Coloured the image A SWEETPEA stamp BLACKROSE FAIRY Ching-chou Kuiks Fantasy Art Collection- Sheet #7 Plate #29 which you can purchase in the UK HERE at CRAFTS AND ME with Promarkers and added Stickles Glitter to her wings. The sentiment is also a Sweetpea stamp.I Have PAPER PIECED The Dress and Flowers on the image using K&Co Designer papers which i also used for the card.The Organza ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons and Flowers The little wooden Ladybirds were given to me by one of my lovely crafty friends i see at my local craftclub and gem bugsare from my stash. For the leaves i used a Marianne Creatable Die.
Thanx for visiting my Crafty Blog.

7 comments:

Lizzy said...

WOW this is stunning ~ fab image & colours & luv the layout xx lizzy xx

Annette said...

Another gorgeous card great colours. sandraxx

coops said...

oh this is so beautiful trish, love the paper piecing on her dress and gorgeous colours and i love how you`ve done the ribbon.luv coops.xx

Tasha said...

wow Trish your card is so stunning! What a fabulous image! Those papers are fabulous
love tasha xx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Trish, so pretty
hugs Mandy xx

Teresa said...

Trish the card is so cute I love the added touch of ladybirds its great
Teresa xx

sweetpeastamps said...

Trish, she turned out sooooo sweet looking. Fabulous job on this, I love her wings. Thank you for partaking in our challenge.