Friday 6 August 2010

Crafty Catz #44 Buttons and Bows



Hello everyone it,s friday and time for a new challenge at Crafty catz. I have sheduled this post as I am on my hols at the moment in Weymouth.Thankyou everyone for all the fab entries last week for Lindseys Material Girl.Please check the blog to see if you won the prize.
It is the lovely SUZANNES turn to set the challenge this week and she would like to see some BUTTONS AND BOWS somewhere on your creations please.

we are being sponsored again this week by Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and the DT,s have used some of her fab images on their cards.The prize is 4 Digital images of the winners choice.


For my card i have used ANGIE ANGEL colored with Promarkers.
Other items used,Dp,s Back to Basics Dovecraft,Buttons Papermanias capsule collection Sunshine,Oval scalloped Nesties and ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.To make the fab big bow i used my BOWEASY.
Thanx for stopping by and if you have time and leave me a comment i will read them when i get back from my Holiday.

9 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Trish
A gorgeous card,hope you are enjoying your hols,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Trish.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lindsey said...

Great card Trish, I love the doodles and the big bow!
x

Lindsey said...

Great card Trish, I love the doodles and the big bow!
x

carol said...

Hi Trish love this weeks card hun, great colours, hugs carol

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Trish.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tasha said...

Trish this is gorgeous, love the colours and the cute image, fab layout too
love tasha xx

Suzie said...

A fabulous card Trish. Suzie x

crafty amy said...

Awe Trish this is adorable I love those buttons and the image is just too cute :D

Hugs

Amy xx