Friday 15 October 2010

Crafty Catz #54 NURSERY RHYME/SONG

HEY DIDDLE DIDDLE the cat and the fiddle the COW jumped over the Moon.




Hello it,s friday and time for a new challenge at CRAFTY CATZ thankyou for all the fab entries for Suzie,s Tilda challenge.
It,s my turn to choose this week and i would like you to make a card or project inspired by a NURSERY RHYME or SONG.

Our sponsor this week is Susie DIE CUT DREAMS
and heres the fabulous prize

Susie is also our GDT for this week.

I have used this cute Nellie Snellen image he,s called KOETIE
Coloured with Promarkers, PM papers and card,Crafty ribbons tartan ribbon,cosmic twinkles,oval scalloped Nestie,brads from my stash.
I do hope you can join us this week put your thinking cap on and think of those Rhymes your mum used to say or songs she used to sing,it,ll bring back childhood memories.Have a fab weekend.

7 comments:

Lizzy said...

Awww this is just soooo cute Trish, luv the image, fab colours & great layout.

xx Lizzy xx :)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Trish
A gorgeous card,love the image,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous Trish, I love the image and the dark blues x

Davi said...

One of my fav nursery rhymes. Love the card. Great with the layers and fun sparkle. Such a cute image.

coops said...

aw gorgeous card trish.the image is so cute and fab colours and sparkle :D

xx coops xx

Suzanne said...

This is gorgeous. Love the image x

Mina said...

I love the Keotie stamps and have a few to be used from the new ones...yours is gorgeous, beautifully coloured...I love it Trish
Mina xxx