Monday 6 December 2010

Sugar Nellie/Simply Sassy WOW competition Entry




This post is rather late but i havent had 5 minutes tomyself today.Todays card is my entry for the SUGAR NELLIE Simply Sassy WOW Competition Round 1, they are having a spectacular competition over at Sugar Nellie and the prize is a fab Spellbinder Grand Caliber i know i wont win but theres fab runners up prizes too. You have to make a card White on white, no colour other than on the images.And you must use a SIMPLY SASSY Stamp.

THE PRIZE

This is the 3rd white card i,ve made over the past month i think they look lovely and make the image pop.
For mine i have used SS PARTY FRILLS
Items used
Promarkers,Stardust Stickles,Martha Stewart Punch around the page,Cuttlebug embossing folders,Lotv sentiment,Ribbon,pearls and satin leaf from my stash.
Thanx for visiting,i,d love to know what you think of my entry so if you have time please leave me a comment there much appreciated.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

5 comments:

Mina said...

Im addicted to them too Trish, arent they so gorgeous...your card is indeed wow, I love that cute button border and your stunning flower and your colouring is superb...good luck with the competition
Mina xxx

Teresa said...

I love your card Trish I LOVE THE WHITE ON WHITE THEME.
Teresax

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Trish,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

coops said...

wow this is stunning trish.i love all the white embossing and the image is gorgeous.
good luck in the comp hun :D

xx coops xx

Julye said...

Love all those embellishments have to say looking at all the other entrants is making me feel quite disheartend as I don't think I stand a chance there are so many fab entries. good luck .