Monday 21 February 2011

The Sugar Bowl #53+Stamp Something+Bearly Mine #4+I love Promarkers#53+CES ~24



Heres another card i made over the weekend, this one is for a few challenges.
1=THE SUGAR BOWL #53 Marlenes fab sketch
2=STAMP SOMETHING Funky
3=BEARLYMINE #4 Ribbons and Pearls
4=I LOVE PROMARKERS #53 Paper Piecing
5= CES #24 Spots and Stripes

I inked up an older Gorjuss Girls i believe theres some new ones on pre- order at Funky kits. The hair and skin is coloured with Promarkers for Hair =Oatmeal,Apricot,Spice,Burnt Orange,Blender.
Other Items used=Martha Stewart corner punch,Wild Orchid flowers,Trimcraft Love letters papers,Craftwork cards Candi and adhesive Pearls,Crafty Ribbons Ribbon.
Thanx for stopping by.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

11 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Another beauty gosh you did well this weekend.

CraftyC said...

Such a pretty card Trish and I love the corners.Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine.....

Hugs
Judith

Suzanne said...

A lovely card, Trish x

Tiets said...

you did a great job with the sketch! thanks for joining the sugar bowl challenge.
Hugs tiets

Lorraine said...

That's really lovely. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Vicky said...

WOW...hunni this is gorgeous I love the image & tha candy going around the circle looks fabulous, may have tp pinch that idea hun lol.
Also thankyou for joining us girlies over at CES Challenges, good luck shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

coops said...

stunning card trish.fab gg girl and i love the rich colours and gorgeous design :D

xx coops xx

Sheena said...

A fantastic take on the challenge - I love how you've used the card candi! Thanks for joining us this week at CES! Sheena xx

tiggertastic said...

I love this image and your choice of deep rich colours is excellent


Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Creative Card Crew ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

Crafteezee said...

Hi Trish hun, gosh doesn't that candy look fab around the circle. I haven't used mine yet and have you forgotten to photocopy those pages? Just jogged your memory haven't I lol. Gorgeous card, I even have that image and I haven't used her yet, shame on me. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine. Hugs Tracy x