Friday 5 August 2011

Crafty Catz #94 Back to School




Hello another sheduled post as i,m still on my holiday.
Today sees a new CRAFTY CATZ challenge the theme this week is Back to school it was my turn to host this challenge but my lovely teamie Janette offered to do it for me Thanx Janette your a star.

Our sponsors this week are The Stamping Boutique

The prize is 3 images of the winners choice.

The Dt were kindly given some images to use and i have used this fab one.
Other Items used promarkers,Design papers DCWV,Nesties,Crafty Ribbons ribbon,Cardstock and school embellies from my stash.
Thanx for visiting
(hugs)
Trish (-:

6 comments:

Janette said...

No problems Trish, although I am taking a bow..lol...if only I could bend...lol...Great catrd for this weeks challenge, hope your enjoying your hols, have fun.xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Trish
A gorgeous card love the backing paper
Hugs Dianne xx :)

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Trish love the card! papers are fab and the image is cute!
gorgeous!!

coops said...

gorgeous card trish.i love the fun image and fab papers and design :D

xx coops xx

Curly said...

Hiya Trish this is so pretty, i love the colour theme its fabulous.
have a lovely weekend,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Tasha said...

Wow this is so cute, love the image and the fab papers - so cute
love tasha xx