Thursday 1 December 2011

Envelope Boxes for sale and some Candy


Hello Peeps
Are you fed up making box's or envelope box's for your cards...... well not any
longer............. My fab blogging buddy Tracy aka Crafteezee has had some made please read on



This is what Tracy says..............
I don't know about you but I hate having to spend time measuring out, cutting and scoring my envelope boxes to fit my embellished cards into. Soooooooooo, drum roll............ I have had some made. Yayyyyy, Whoppeeeee, so exciting.......

They are professionally cut and scored ready for your glue/tape and are an absolute godsend. So if your interested please email me: t.payne@homecall.co.uk for a quote. I can ship worldwide no problem, and you'll be as happy as I am.

To help spread the word I'm offering a pack of 25 as candy. This is what you need to do:-

1. Write a post on your blog and link back to this post
2. Add the picture to your sidebar and link to this post
3. Add your name in Mr Linky below

That's it. I will draw a winner on January 2nd. Thank you and good luck and don't forge to email me if your interested.

I'd also like to know if any of you would be interested in boxes to fit the cards made using the Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page punch, as I also hate making those, lol.
Click Here to enter Tracy,s Candy

I,ve ordered mine whoo hoo!!!!!
(hugs)
Trish (-:

No comments: