Tuesday 31 January 2012

Bright and Beautiful at Crafts and Me

The New Crafts and me challenge this week is Use Bright colours as chosen by my lovely teamie Amy.
For my card i have used Red Riding Hood HERE< one of the gorgeous Zindy S.D.Neilsen rubber stamps exclusive to Crafts and Me
I Coloured the image with Promarkers.Cosmo Cricket Mini Deck design Papers,Wild Orchid Roses,Shapebabilities,My NEW Marieanne design dies,Whimsy ticket,Crafty Ribbons Ribbon,Doily and pearls from my stash.

The prize this week is 3 digi,s of the winners choice from Crafts and Me.



I am entering my card into the following challenges.
1=Partytime Tuesday #53Anything Goes
2=Stamptacular Sundays#149 Diamonds or Pearls
3=I love Promarkers #102 Photo Inspiration
4=Divas By Design #20 Anything Goes
5=My Mums Craftshop Challenge #42 Fab and Funky
6=The Crazy Challenge #104 Flowers
7=Marieanne,s Design Divas In with the New

Thanx for stopping by and any comments you leave.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

13 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a pretty card, that image is absolutely stunning
Lindsay xx

Unknown said...

wow what a bright warm card makes me think of summer fabby image great card hun hugs sassyx

June Nelson said...

Fantastic card and stunning image xxxx

Unknown said...

Love the gorgeous colours. So bright & vibrant. Thanks for joining us at Divas

Wendy said...

So gorgeous, fabulous image and love the colours...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

coops said...

love this trish.your bold colours are fantastic and stunning image ;D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday for our Diamonds or Pearls Challenge
hugs Julie P

WeirdCat said...

This is beautiful, love the papers and the image, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Stampalicious said...

beautiful, love those nice warm colours and all the flowers, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week, hugs, martina

Artesania said...

Warm colours, they suit perfect together and a beautiful image ,wow!Amazing peace of art this card!
Thank you so much for join us at Marianne´s Desighn Divas This Month.
Hugs Gudrun

xxxtglxxx said...

gorgeous bold colours - fab image and great papers! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Crafteezee said...

Very pretty Trish and I didn't need my sunglasses, lol. I received your card for the show today, thank you.

Thanks for joining us at Marianne's Divas. I also have Candy on my blog if you want to hop over HERE.



Hugs Tracy x

crafty amy said...

Hiya Trish :D
This is great hun so bright and beautiful. I LOVE the way you have used that Marianne D die.
Thank you for joining us at Mariannes design Divas and good luck.

Huge hugs

Amy xx