Wednesday 2 May 2012

I,m Back (-:

Hello i,m back from my hols it was a bit wet  and windy but my hubby and I had a great relaxing and chilled out time.My  Wonderful hubby Brendan drove me to visit Ali and Tony the owners of Crafty Ribbons on friday  about an hours drive from where we were staying, it was great to see Ali, Tony and Rachie i didn,t see Bev as she was poorly(hope your better now) Wow such gorgeous ribbons and Buttons everywhere  i just had to have a spend  wouldn,t you!
Heres some pics
Tony,Ali and Rachie


 Tony, Me, Ali and Rachie



And just some of the yummy Ribbons!!!!!!!

I need to get organised now and get some crafting done and catch up in blogland

Hugs)
Trish (-:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hiy hunnie glad you had a fab time even though it sounded the weather didnt behave for you but what a fabulous opportunity to catch up with friends and flippin heck if i was surrounded all them ribbons id have been like a kid in sweet shop lol!!!! hugs sassyxx

kay said...

oh so many ribbons,bet it was hard to choose,x

coops said...

great to see you back trish.glad you had a good holiday and fab pics ;D

xx coops xx