Wednesday 1 August 2012

Crafting for Gold Day 5 / Ladybug Crafts Ink


 
Good morning it,s Day 5 of the Crafting for GOLD Event  and  the Company joining us for our 5th Day is



Ladybug Crafts Ink is the brainchild of me, Kerry, wife of one and mother of 3. I started making cards in December 2000 and never in a million years did I think I would have my own online store let along my own line of cling stamps. But here I am almost 10 years later having both!
I was a bit disillusioned with the stamps on the market .... same old same old and anything 'new' was just a variation on the 'old'. Last year I decided it was time to shake things up a bit, found myself an illustrator, Allan McConnachie, to get my ideas on paper and Nikki was born. I also found myself another illustrator, Moira Munro, when I wanted another charachter and Ruby Fairies entered the stamping world.

PRIZE - £10 Voucher for Ladybug Crafts Ink

And the Theme is Decoupage




For those of you who havent entered the 1st 2 days yet dont dispair you can enter all the days together as

All of the inlinkz links will remain open until 8.30am Monday 13th August when the winners will be drawn for all days and announced here,so it means even if you miss one day you will still have time to enter...So please visit the CRAFTY RIBBONS INSPIRATION BLOG each day and join in with us, check out all the fabulous creations the Design Team have made and leave them a comment as I know they would love to hear from you...

If you could give the event a little mention on your blog we would really appreciate it,let everyone know about the fabulous prizes up for grabs.....
Good luck
(hugs)
Trish (-:




No comments: