Wednesday 3 February 2010

DT Card for Crafty Catz #18 Colour Combo + Allsorts #37





The challenge this week at CRAFTY CATZ is a colour combo set by little ole me. and it,s LILAC and LEMON as our sponsor for this week is Beckie from LILAC LEMON DESIGNS
I have used another fabulous Sweetpea stamp FLY BUTTERFLY which you can purchase at CRAFTS AND ME
I coloured her with promarkers and added stickles for some sparkle.Design papers are Joanna Sheens Gingham pack and Papermania lilac designs.Buttons i bought in a pound shop,Flowers and ribbon are from my stash.
I have also entered this for Allsorts #37 which is the fab sketch above.

12 comments:

carol said...

hiya..loved your card for this weeks challenge, great image too, x carol

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card ~ fabby image ~ lush colour combo & great layout xx lizzy xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Trish.

Hugs Riet.xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Trish
A gorgeous card and a fab challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

coops said...

stunning card trish, love the image and gorgeous colours.luv coops.xx

Queen La Rubba said...

This is really gorgeous! Love it!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

crafty amy said...

Oooh I love this colour combo I will have to get colouring. This card is stunning you have inspired me thankyou :D

Amy xx

Teresa said...

Trish this is a beautiful card I love the detail of stickle trim she is beautiful Teresa x

gina g said...

Hi Trish fab card loving these stamps, love the colour combo of this one. luv gina xx

mrsk06 said...

Hi Trish

What a gorgeous card you've made and i love your colour combo too it all fits perfectly!

Take care

Sal xx

Mel said...

Fab card love purple my fave coloure.
Mel x

Annette said...

Wow this is fab, love the gorgeous purple. sandra