Friday 1 July 2011

A Little boys Birthday card.




Hello, I wanted to show you a card i made for a friends little boy a couple of weeks ago and it fits a couple of challenges this week
The Fab image on my card is a digi from The Stamping Boutique called AJ the Race Car Driver.
Other items used.Promarkers,Design papers are g.c.d Rockets red flare,Nesties,Card Candi and Funstamps sentiment.
Challenges-
1= DIE CUT DREAMS #92 Red White and Blue
2=STAMP SOMETHING July digi day
I hope you all have a fab weekend.
I,m at work tomorrow so no crafting till sunday for me.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

3 comments:

coops said...

brilliant boys card trsih.the image is fab and great bold colours and papers ;D

xx coops xx

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

crafty amy said...

What a perfect card for a little man :D I really need to make more mens cards you have inspired me.

Hugs

Amy xx