Tuesday 28 June 2011

Whoo Hoo New Rubber at Crafts and Me

Goodmorning,
How are you all fairing in this hot weather here in the uk i love the warm but it was rather close yesterday and it,s just not fair as i,m working full time this week,and will miss my afternoons free time.I,m hoping we have a bit more air today.
It,s a treat to sit in my craftroom when it,s like this as it,s like a little fridge so cool, when you leave the room it,s just like when you go on holiday to greece or somewhere like that and you get off the plane and the heat hits you.

Right now onto some brill news.
It was so exciting opening my DT parcel from Teresa the other day as in it was some yummy new rubber stamps all available now at the CRAFTS and ME Store and i couldn,t wait to ink them up i have finished a card using one to show you It,s just so gorgeous and great to colour.This ones from Artist Jasmine-Becket-Griffiths called Butterflies in my Hair, and what fabulous hair is this ringlets and all.
If you want this beauty shes available HERE at the Crafts and me store
And heres a closeup isn,t she a beauty.


Other Items used.
Promarkers,Memory box Design paper available HERE at Crafts and Me.Crafty Ribbons Seam Binding,Marieanne Creatable leaf die,Prima flowers and pearls from my stash.
I hope you have a fab day
(hugs)
Trish (-:

4 comments:

tilly said...

loving the hair and butterflies, no wonder you could not wait lol
Tilly

coops said...

fantastic card trish.love the stunning image and your colours and details are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Dawn said...

Hi Trish, she is gorgeous! Beautiful card, Hugs, Dawn

crafty amy said...

It has been a bit warm hasn't it lol :D This is stunning hun I do love this stamp and she looks so good in those colours :D
Hugs

Amy xx